Task 1: Your school has received donation from the alumni, which of the following facilities do you think the school should invest?
1) A stadium
2) A theater
3) A game center（校园设施话题命中，机经预测Task1第10题）
Task 2: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is easier to be an adult than to be a child.（人物话题命中，机经预测Task2第9题）
1. Your degree requires you to take one course, which one would you choose?
1) Energy and environment
2) Health and nutrition
3) Solar system
2. Teachers now tend to give students group assignment instead of individual assignment. Talk about the advantage and disadvantage of it.
3. Your friend wants to attend a summer school to graduate one year earlier from the university. Talk about an advantage and /or a disadvantage of doing this.
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of expelling students from their school, if they are caught cheating in exams?
5. Your friend is coming to take a visit to your country. Which transportation would you like to recommend to him? Include explanations in your response.
6. Talk about one occasion in your country where people give one another gifts. Talk about the occasion and the kind of gifts that you normally give each other.
7. Your friend is coming to your country for studying, but he or she is worried about the cost. what are the suggestions you can offer?
8. Talk about a game, sport, or other group activity that is played in your country. Explain why you think the activity is enjoyable.
9. Which of the following functions of the smart phone will benefit students the most?
1) Listening to music
2) Recording the lecture
3) Taking photos
10. If you are to choose between 2 apartments to live in next semester, one apartment is near the campus but slightly expensive. The other is a little far from the campus but cheaper. Which one do you prefer and why?
11. Which of the following jobs or careers do you think would be most rewarding?
1) University professor
2) Environmental scientist
3) Newspaper journalist
Choose one career and explain why you think it would be most rewarding.Use details and examples to support your answer.
12. Which of the following library volunteer would you want to choose to do?
1) helping people find the right material
2) reading to kids
3) keeping bookshelves organized
13. Which of the following three behaviors would you consider the most negative for kids?
1) Being selfish
2) Saying impolite things
3) Speaking loudly in public
14. How should parents teach their kids to work with others?
15. Which of the following do you think is the most important quality for an
1) Performance during the interview
2) Previous work experience
3) Education background
16. Which of the following qualities do you think is the most important for a university student to be successful?
1) Highly motivated
Choose one of these qualities and explain why it is important.
17. Among the three, who do you think can tell the kids right from wrong?
18. If your friend is a forgetful person who always has trouble remembering important things like deadlines for school assignments. What suggestions do you have for this friend of yours?
19. If your friends' family member were sick, what would you do to comfort him?
20. Which of the following creative activities do you feel like to get involved in?
1) Pottery making
3) Art creation
1. Some teachers think that it is important for students to sit in assigned seats, that is, to sit in the same place every day in class.Other teachers think that students should be allowed to choose where they will sit, and they allow them to sit in different seats on different days. Which do you think is better? Explain why.
2. Which one would you prefer? Go to a college in your hometown or go to a university in a new town?
3. Some people believe that the library should be a place for students to have meetings and discussions; while others believe that the library is supposed to be a quiet place where students can focus on their study. Which one do you prefer and why?
4. Some university students choose to take difficult classes even if they know they might not get a good grade in the class. Other students prefer to take easier classes in which they know they will get a good grade. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
5. Do you agree or disagree that it is important for young people to learn skills like cooking, sewing and caring for others?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that it's easier to teach elementary school kids than college students?
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A university's academic reputation is the most important thing a student should consider in deciding which university to attend. Use examples and details to support your opinion.
8. Do you agree or disagree that government should ban violence and dirty words in
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the future, people will read fewer books than they do toady. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion.
10. More and more people are buying items on the internet and from magazines or catalogs. Other people prefers shopping in a store. Which do you prefer, and why?
11. Some people think that materials printed on paper, such as books and newspapers, will one day be replaced by electronic versions of those materials. Others believe that printed materials will always be popular. Which point of view do you agree with? Explain why.
12. Some people want to change their appearance, even by surgery. Do you agree or disagree? Give your reasons.
13. Agree or disagree: when reaching 65 years old, people should not be allowed to work any more?
14. Someone choose to work in a small company or organization with a few workers. Others prefer to work in a large company or organization with thousands of employees. Which do you think is better?
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more enjoyable for students to read the works of fiction (such as novels and stories) than nonfiction.Use specific examples and details to support your opinion.
16. Which one do you prefer? To spend money buying or owning things like clothes,
computers, or to spend it on experiences like vacations or concerts.
17. When giving feedback to students, some teachers would like to talk to their students in person; while some teachers would give written comments to students. Which do you prefer and why?
18. Do you agree or disagree that children who do sports at a young age will be more aggressive in the future?
19. Do you think we should settle disagreement in a humorous way or a serious way?
20. Female and male university students should have separate residence halls. Do you agree or disagree?